Monday, July 7, 2014






LOVE STORY
It all began with just one hello; And later went to bye forever. 
She smiled ; he laughed, 
She cried ; he laughed.
She felt him crying ,
She felt him smiling. 
He took her for granted. 
He was her prince charming, 
He was her smile ,
He was the one who made her cry, 
Her nights were sleepless .
She cried, 
She cried and said, ”no problem dear, one day you will feel the same fear ."
On their sixth, 
She took the gift. 
He was drunk,
He shouted, 
He roared. 
On her knees she said,  “my lord,  pls don't drink, it will harm you. "
“Oh you foolish girl ,there is nothing worse than you,go away, ugly girl."he bellowed. 
She ran down the street ,
all the way crying to her place. 
She wrote. 
She took the knife. 
Next morning,  he realized.
Wanted to say her sorry. 
Founding her in funeral,  he laughed and said, "here you are,i looked for you in our favorite cafe, I looked for you across the street, I looked for you everywhere,you are smiling and sleeping ,get up my highness."
She responded, 
She responded with the note she wrote last night. 
She whimpered,  "dear ,I fulfilled my promise to love you till my last breath. You were not my mistake,  you were my love. You smile, we smile. You cry, we cry. And that was our life. Don't cry and don't let others cry. "

And now, when she is not there. 
He smiles, she smiles. 
He cries,  she smiles. 
His eyes full of tears, 
Promising not to drink again.
Oh my girl, please come back. 
Crying with the gift, 
She gave him on their sixth. 
Roaming here and there,
Calling out everywhere, 
"my sera, please come back to your prince. "
I promise 
I promise,  not to make you cry again. 
See I am smiling, 
I am not crying, please come back. 
Those days spent together, 
That star gazing lying on the ground together. 
Can't you remember anything? 
If you can't come, I will come to you. 
The Next Day,  
he went to her princess. 
And they were, Romeo and Juliet .
And this was their end.

Shringarika kapoor

1 comment: